This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Thu | Jun 10 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Business Start-up | Free online event with FW Capital
Join business experts from Jacksons Law Firm and FW Capital for a free online event aimed at offering support, advice and guidance to business start-ups.
- Important Issues for start-up businesses when looking for funding, for example, business plan and financial forecasts.
- Types of funding available.
- Overview of what funding is available from their Northern Powerhouse investment fund – microfinance, debt and equity.
- Overview of their Northern Powerhouse debt fund, including the new recovery loan scheme, a case study on a start-up business and a case study on a growth business.
- Overview of their Catalyst Fund and a case study on a growth business.
Paul Clark of Jacksons Law Firm will be explaining why it is important that start-ups and new businesses consider how they are going to employ or engage their workforce as well as looking at the information they need to provide to staff from day one together with the contracts, policies and procedures they should put in place.
David Artley of Jacksons Law Firm will be talking about how to decide which form a new business should take, how to document the relationship between business partners, what documents should be in place when you start in business and general points to consider.
09:00-9:30 – Networking via breakout rooms
9:30-10:15 – Presentations
10:15 am – Q&A
10:30 – Close
Please CLICK HERE to register or use the booking link below.
To find our more information about the event please contact Caroline Noble on email@example.com.
Non Membersprices start from
Subscribe To View Zone(s)