Wed | Sep 15 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Chamber Inspiring Females Conference 2021
About this event
Now in its ninth year, the Chamber Inspiring Females Conference aims to inspire and connect women in business across the North East of England with this annual event as part of our Inspiring Females programme of events.
The conference will feature speakers from business and public life in the North East highlighting the success stories of women in business in the region, and tackling the issues that will help ensure the role of women in our business community continues to accelerate in the years to come.
The event will be held at Beamish Hall Hotel, Co Durham and has limited numbers. Tables will be distanced with 6 members per table.
This event is for Chamber members only and is a full day event including lunch.
Agenda to follow. Some speakers include:
Alix Bolton, Northumbrian Water (Chair of the Chamber Women’s Leadership Forum)
Gemma Lowery, Bradley Lowery Foundation
Vijayalakshmi Subramani – Kerckhoffs
We are working with our venues to finalise details of each face to face event. As part of this we will complete a full risk assessment and COVID-19 risk management plans for events in line with Government and HSE information. Our aim always is to ensure as many members as possible feel comfortable and safe attending our events.
As soon as our full attendee information is completed we will communicate this with those attending, well in advance of the event. To confirm:
- Our events will be held on round tables of 6, distanced, with limited numbers.
- We are securing venues larger than our pre-pandemic requirements to ensure we have plenty of space and ventilation for our attendees.
- We encourage attendees to wear masks when moving around..
- Our events will be paperless.
In line with our COVID-19 guidance, we ask all attendees to adhere to our attendee code of behavior:
- Undertake your own health risk assessment. Consider if you wish to travel to and attend a Chamber event considering your own health, and what you are or are not comfortable with.
- Check for symptoms of COVID-19 before travelling to the event. You should be checking if you, or anyone you live with, have symptoms (even if they are mild) you should not attend, and should follow the guidance on testing and self-isolation.
- Do not attend Chamber events if you need to self-isolate. If have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, are required to isolate after travel, or because you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend our event.
- Adhere to any relevant COVID-19 safety measures in place at the event, including observing directions given by stewards, Chamber, or venue staff.
NHS Track & Trace:
The Chamber will adhere to the track and trade procedure or policy of our event venue. In the event of request from NHS Track & Trace within 21 days of the event, we may be requested to share your name and telephone number. We ask that you do share your telephone number with us, but it is not a mandatory requirement. We understand not everyone is comfortable sharing their data, and our aim always is to ensure as many members as possible feel comfortable and safe attending our events.
This event is open to Chamber members only.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe To View Zone(s)