This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Mon | Jul 05 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Customer Experience Bootcamp
The world of business has changed and in 2021 customers now consider brand experience as important as price, product and service when making purchase decisions. Too many companies, however, are missing a trick and not using what they know about their customers to make insightful data-driven decisions.
Delighting them at every interaction makes them feel valued, wanted and more likely to be an advocate for your brand.
Helena Hill, user and customer experience consultant and strategist, will lead you through an intense bootcamp comprising of four 2.5 hour sessions over two weeks, where you’ll learn:
- how to identify your customers
- find out what they really want from you and
- understand how you can serve them better at each stage of the customer and client experience.
Ideal for both ambitious, growth focussed B2B and B2C companies, you will leave the course with a range of actionable and impactful ideas and tools to help transform customer relationships and drive positive change.
How is the event delivered?
Through a number of virtual workshops, attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of peer to peer learning as well as network with other businesses.
- Workshop 1 – Tuesday 5th July – 09:30 – 12:00
- Workshop 2 – Thursday 7th July – 09:30 – 12:00
- Workshop 3 – Tuesday 12th July – 09:30 – 12:00
- Workshop 4 – Thursday 14th July – 09:30 – 12:00
Businesses who are located within
- County Durham
- South Tyneside
- North Tyneside
Non Membersprices start from
Subject to eligibility
Subscribe To View Zone(s)