This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Thu | Jul 08 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
DBOP Construction: NHS Estates and Facilities Supplier Engagement Event
Join us for an overview of NHS and Facilities purchasing and a look at some current or future category requirements/contract opportunities around estates and FM with the NHS – download the event flyer.
This session will include:
• Background context, information & structure of NHS Procurement
• County Durham and Darlington NHS Trust Procurement: structure,tendering process, Cardea Portal, working with supply chain partners, procurement drivers.
• Estates and FM: areas of spend, categories & contracting opportunities
County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust (CDDFT) is one of the largest integrated care providers in England, serving a population of around 600,000 people. They provide acute hospital services at three sites:
- Darlington Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital of North Durham
- Bishop Auckland General Hospital
Community services are also provided from six community hospitals, eg Shotley Bridge, Chester-le-Street and 80 other community-based locations.
Procurement staff from Synchronicity Care will present this session covering examples of their recent and upcoming procurement requirements, including:
- Quantity Surveyor Services
- Partitions, doors and fittings
- Waste and Recycling Services
- Maintenance of CHP Plant
- Minor Works and Trades
- Water Coolers
- Pest Control Services
- CCTV Systems
- Window Cleaning Services
- Roof Repairs
- External lighting
- Car park management scheme
- Winter gritting
- Installation of bird netting
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com
Non Membersprices start from
Subscribe To View Zone(s)