Join us for online networking via Zoom.
Welcome to FSB Durham Virtual Networking session, designed to help us all keep connecting, collaborating and supporting each other at a time when change is on our doorstep.
As a degree of ‘norm’ returns we’re switching to fortnightly networking, it’ll still be the usual blend of information and chat to keep everyone informed and motivated. Over 1000 small business from across the North East have joined us, why not you this week?
We will meet virtually for about an hour and cover the following:
- FSB Download – A brief summary of what the FSB are doing to support you, hosted by Howard Little, FSB Membership Advisor
- Speedy Introductions – Your chance to introduce yourself, your business and what you are looking for.
- Take cover this week as Howard will be throwing axes!! He’ll be calling at FSB Members, Valhalla North in Newton Aycliffe where he’ll be speaking to the self-proclaimed ‘bad-ass’ boss Carl Howe. The centre is the best place in the country to throw some axes, loose some arrows and sip down a cold beer (or a horn of mead).
- Open Q&A – Your chance to bring up topical matters for discussion with all registrants. An opportunity to connect with all registrants via LinkedIn or other forms of social media.
- Join us for this new virtual concept of networking from the comfort of your own home via Zoom.
Your Zoom joining link will be sent in your confirmation email so do not discard this. The link can also be found in the ‘My Events’ section on the FSB website. For help and support regarding this event, please telephone our dedicated events helpline 01253 336028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members are very welcome to attend too, so do forward this email on to anyone in the small business community who would benefit from attending at this crucial time.
This event is open to all local businesses, FSB Members and non-Members that want to network with each other with a view to building long term relationships. The event is free to attend.
We have a dedicated support hub on our website which gives specific guidance for small businesses on the Coronavirus.