Specially designed for small producers delving into the online world, this session will look at the essentials that need to be covered in order for search engines to find your website and then start to surface your content to their users.
It can be somewhat daunting when looking into SEO for the first time, with so many acronyms and tricky theories it can be easier to push it down the to-do list!
We will spell out in lay terms what the search engines are looking for, and what is considered best practice to ensure good visibility.
Specifically, we will cover the following:
- Best practice technical considerations
- How to ensure the content is well optimised
- How to promote your website to increase visibility within the search engines
- Local SEO through Google My Business
- How to track success and impact