This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Tue | Dec 14 1:30 PM - 2:45 PM
GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS NETWORK
The GAN is a quarterly gathering of senior public affairs, communications and policy professionals. Exclusively for CBI members, GAN discusses critical issues of the day, under the Chatham House Rule.
- CBI intel on UK domestic policy from Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director – Executive Committee, CBI
- Get to grips with the latest COVID-19 policy landscape and how this might affect your organisation
- Hear from the CBI’s EU negotiations team on the latest Brexit developments and how your business can prepare for change
- Ask questions directly to the CBI’s senior team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is exclusive to CBI member organisations and open to all members working in government affairs, including:
- Public Affairs / Government Affairs / External Affairs
- Policy Managers / Heads of / Director
- Senior Communications and PR professionals
Subscribe To View Zone(s)