This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Thu | Jun 10 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS NETWORK
Join us as we discuss the current political issues that will affect every business in the upcoming quarter under Chatham House Rule, and reflect on some key events that have taken place since the last GAN.
As 21 June approaches, we will share the latest CBI intel on how COVID-19 related government measures will impact your business. In addition, we will reflect on the B7 and discuss what business should pay attention to in the lead up to the G7 and COP26. Finally, we will apply an economic lens to all key topics as well as providing an update on the CBI’s Economic Vision work.
Attend this event to:
- Access CBI intel on how expected COVID-19 related government measures will impact your business as we approach 21 June
- Find out how the CBI’s Economic Vision work impacts government thinking
- Learn more about the government’s economic and policy agenda going forward, including lessons from the B7, the role of the G7 and the part business can play in the lead up to COP26
- Ask questions to the CBI’s senior team as well as GAN’s strategic partner Cavendish Advocacy
- Get the latest results from an exclusive poll by YouGov which asks MP’s views on UK business prospects for 2021.
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director, CBI
- Alex Challoner, Managing Director, Cavendish Advocacy
- Darren Yaxley, Research Director, Reputation & B2B Research, YouGov
- Louise Hellem, Director of Economic Policy, CBI
- Callum Biggins, Campaigns Director, CBI (Chair)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is exclusive to CBI member organisations and open to all members working in government affairs, including:
- Public Affairs / Government Affairs / External Affairs
- Policy Managers / Heads of / Director
- Senior Communications and PR professionals
Subscribe To View Zone(s)