This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Thu | Jul 01 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
How to Network Effectively at Virtual (and Real!) Events
In partnership with Supply Chain North East and New Results, we bring you a session dedicated to help you maximise your networking opportunities at virtual and real networking events, exhibitions and business conferences.
We will help you by looking at this in three stages; planning & preparation for the event, getting the most from the event itself and following up in the most effective way.
This interactive webinar will help you to:
- Prepare for and plan effectively, as a delegate & exhibitor
- Start and develop conversations at events
- Build trust while networking
- Avoid the common mistakes so many people make
- Know the most effective ways to follow up for each person you meet
You will then move on to Meet the Members and put all of your practice into play!
This event is open to Supply Chain North East participants and NEPIC Members only.
Subscribe To View Zone(s)