This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Thu | Nov 25 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
IoD Yorkshire & North East – How the IoD’s Information and Advisory Services can support you as a business leader
Did you know that the Information & Advisory Service is included in your membership if you are a Full member?
Were you aware that as an IoD member, you have access to a team of researchers, professional advisors, plus legal and tax helplines?
Did you know they can provide you with valuable information on topics ranging from market forecasts and industry trends to trading abroad and employee salaries?
Join us on 25th November to hear from Darren Lynch, Business Information Service Manager at the IoD. Darren will explain how the IoD’s IAS can help inform your decision making, will talk about how it fits into the professional lives of IoD members and how much time and money it can save you.
You will learn how the IAS can help you with:
• Ensuring your business has all statutory policies in place to ensure compliance with UK law and GDPR.
• Identifying new business leads – often with direct email addresses available.
• Conducting due diligence on new clients or boards you may be joining
• Deep research on markets, using IoD’s own reference sources
• Legal issues – commercial, employment, property, trademarks and intellectual property
• Board development and practice
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday 25th November for this free online event.
Non Membersprices start from
Subscribe To View Zone(s)