This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Thu | Jun 24 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
NEPIC Employers’ Conference – The Future of Work
Coronavirus has changed the why we work, perhaps forever. So, what are the implications of mass remote working along with new legislation, the UK’s exit from the EU and advancements in technology and how can businesses respond and develop workforce strategies for post COVID-19 recovery?
2020 rocked many organisations and business models, overturning priorities and plans as business leaders rushed to navigate a rapidly changing environment. 2021 is likely to be another year full of major transitions. While there has been a lot of focus on the increase in the number of employees working remotely, there are numerous additional forces that will shape business in 2021.
Join us live and online on Thursday 6th May when we will come together to explore the forces shaping the future of work and what this means to employers and your workforce and discover the answers to your most pressing questions for enhancing your workplace.
Employment Law and People Management
- Brexit and the impact on employment law
- Levelling up the UK: the role of state aid
- Flexible Working – The Law and Employees’ Rights
- Latest legislation including off payroll working (IR35)
- Can Covid-19 vaccinations be mandatory?
The Future Workplace
- Wellbeing and Mental Health in the Workplace
- Why the future of work might be hybrid
- Valuing Employees – Improving equality, diversity, and inclusion in your workplace
- Remote Security and the Right Technologies
Skills & Apprenticeships
- The Skills Landscape Explained
- Apprenticeship: Connecting People with ambition to business with vision
- Case Study: Apprenticeship and Graduate – Recruitment & Engagement Industry Best Practice
- Accelerating Employee Education Digitally
Who should attend?
This event will bring together industry thought leaders, workplace innovators and legal professionals to explore and advance the concepts important to tomorrow’s workplace and be of interest to the following roles:
• HR & People Managers
• Talent Managers
• Business Owners
• Performance Managers
• Operation Managers
• Line Managers & Team Leaders
Key Event Takeaways
• Return to the Office
• Skills Gaps
• Employee productivity
• Empowering & Engaging Employees
• Technology & People
• The new ‘normal’
• Legislation & Legal must-knows
Non Membersprices start from
Subscribe To View Zone(s)