This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Tue | Jan 18 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Net Zero webinar for micro businesses
This short webinar is an introduction for micro businesses to understand how to reduce their carbon footprint. The session will cover how businesses can:
- Work out current emissions based upon the electricity, gas and other fuels used in the business premises and vehicle emissions.
- Think about recycling and packaging and see if there are more sustainable options to consider and make available to your customers.
- Consider emissions from other sources such as supply chains, commuting and how businesses can account for them.
With sharply rising costs in the energy market, many businesses are looking for ways to reduce their consumption and are already exploring energy efficiency and renewable energy options. Since COP26, there’s been a renewed emphasis on addressing climate change and this has led to a strong interest in businesses exploring what net zero means to them.
The webinar will aim to address:
- What does net zero carbon mean for a micro business?
- What role can micro businesses play in reducing carbon emissions?
- Is there an opportunity for my business reduce its energy costs and emissions?
- What other benefits are there?
- Where do I start?
Who should attend?
Businesses employing fewer than 10 people based in the North East LEP area (Durham, Gateshead, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Northumberland, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, and Sunderland).
Non Membersprices start from
Subscribe To View Zone(s)