This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Thu | Oct 14 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Online Workshop: Beginner Microsoft Excel Part 1
Introduction to Excel Part One
• What is Excel
• When to use Excel
• Finding icons quickly by modifying the Quick Access Toolbar
• Save, Save As, Open, Close and New
• Using formatting to make your data easier to read
• Font Formatting
• Number Formatting
• Format painter
• Conditional Formatting
• Formatting Multiple Sheets at the same time
Using Excel to Store Information
• Getting the layout right
• Working with Dates
• The quick way to format a table
All attendees must be registered to the Business Northumberland programme prior to the workshop.
Registered businesses will receive an email with a link inviting them to Microsoft Teams where they will be able to attend the workshop!
Subscribe To View Zone(s)