This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Wed | Dec 08 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
PEOPLE AND SKILLS NETWORK (NORTH EAST) ON DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IN A POST-PANDEMIC WORLD
The pandemic has impacted us all, but the severity of the impact varies across society with women, young workers, and ethnic minorities being hit the hardest. But Diversity and Inclusion has remained high on the business agenda throughout the crisis, with two-thirds of organisations planning to increase their D&I activities in the two-to-three years beyond 2021. The government has also re-introduced the enforcement of gender pay gap reporting, starting as of October. However, this is not a time to be complacent.
By drawing on good practices that have proven to boost diversity and inclusion in the past, and key learnings from the business response to COVID-19, the aim of this session is to enable businesses to map out solutions for building a more inclusive economy and a better society as we come out of the ongoing health and economic crisis.
In this session we would like to explore the following questions with members:
- Do you think the pandemic presents an opportunity or a challenge to your diversity and inclusion agenda? And how has your company adapted?
- Has your organisation continued to report on gender/ethnicity pay gaps?
- Has your business implemented any new policies to increase diversity and inclusion in response to COVID-19?
- What learnings will you take from the pandemic to further enhance your diversity and inclusion strategy?
- In your opinion, how can leaders decide what their organisation’s priorities should be in building a more inclusive workplace in the current economic climate?
YOU’LL PARTICULARLY BENEFIT FROM THIS EVENT IF YOU ARE A:
- Chief of People
- Head of HR
- HR Director
- Director of People / Talent
- Diversity and Inclusion Lead
Subscribe To View Zone(s)