This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Wed | Sep 08 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
PEOPLE AND SKILLS NETWORK (NORTH EAST) ON THE FUTURE OF HYBRID WORKING
Is your business thinking about, or planning to adopt, a hybrid working model?
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has been a shock to the system that has fundamentally changed the way we think about work and the workplace, shifting expectations of what is possible for both employers and employees. While hybrid working isn’t new, the vast number of businesses looking to make the long-term shift away from an office-based nine-to-five model is unprecedented.
When done right, hybrid working can offer a number of competitive advantages. But the challenge for organisations is how to find the right balance between home and the workplace to make a long-term sustainable change that works for both the business and their employees.
To help businesses on their journey, the CBI has published a practical guide giving firms insight into the way other businesses are planning their adaptation to hybrid working and what practical questions need to be considered along the way.
The aim of this session is to discuss how businesses are thinking about, and planning to transition to, a hybrid working model. It will give you the opportunity to hear from different organisations from across the region and help inspire new practices in your own business.
In the session we would like to explore the following questions with members:
- Is your business thinking about, or planning to adopt, a hybrid working model?
- How could hybrid working benefit your business?
- What are the key challenges associated with adopting a hybrid model?
- How do you think your office will change in the future? How will you use your offices differently?
- How should businesses change the way they lead, manage, and engage their staff in a hybrid working model?
YOU’LL PARTICULARLY BENEFIT FROM THIS EVENT IF YOU ARE A:
- Chief of People
- Head of HR
- HR Director
- Director of People / Talent
- Diversity and Inclusion Lead
Subscribe To View Zone(s)