This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Tue | Jun 29 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
RE:CHARGE Your Business with Supply Chain North East
Brought to you by Supply Chain North East and delivered by New Results.
RE:CHARGE your sales strategy with the brand new, fully-funded programme of support by Supply Chain North East & New Results.
RE:CHARGE has been developed to help businesses to stay strong, recover faster and build for the future as we slowly emerge from lockdown.
At the end of the programme you will:
- Have a clear sales and business development strategy and focused quarterly action plan
- Understand how to make your clients’ buying journey as simple and effective as possible
- Develop effective, deeper questioning and listening techniques
- Be able to build trust, rapport, and deeper client relationships
- Identify and engage with larger opportunities
- Be confident in approaching and winning major clients
- Close opportunities in the most effective way
You will begin the programme with a one-to-one appointment with your dedicated SCNE Account Manager. This will help us to establish an understanding of your business and your current needs.
You will then benefit from 12 hours of business development support and training, comprising of three remote training sessions with sales experts New Results. You will use interactive, hands-on exercises to encourage applied learning of your new business development skills.
To ensure you receive personalised support for your business, the programme has a very limited number of places. You will be encouraged to collaborate and network with the other businesses as you go through the programme together.
Following the programme, you will benefit from a final one-to-one meeting with your Account Manager to cover any final questions you may have, and to ensure your business is set fair and recharged to come out of the current situation stronger than ever.
RE:CHARGE your business with Supply Chain North East.
This event is open to Supply Chain North East participants only.
Subscribe To View Zone(s)