This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Wed | Jul 07 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sofia T1 Showcase for Suppliers – Ep II: GE’s Grid Solutions & Sembcorp
Sofia Offshore Wind Farm and its Tier 1 Contractors are committed to the development and growth of a competitive UK supply chain. To support this they have launched a series of supply chain webinars to showcase contract opportunities during the construction of this flagship UK development. In 2021 there will be at least four webinars in the series, with a possible fifth to be confirmed.
Dates for 2021 diaries are:
- July 6 – Van Oord – EPCI contractor for the foundations and array cables
- July 7 – GE’s Grid Solutions and Sembcorp Marine – HVDC transmission system
- July 8 – Prysmian – HVDC export cables
Date to come:
- September – Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy – turbine supplier. This event will introduce the packages, with a second event with specific contract opportunities to follow in 2022.
Each webinar is free to attend. Invitations to each event will be sent individually.
GE’s Grid Solutions and Sembcorp Marine requirements
Join this webinar to learn more about GE’s Grid Solutions and Sembcorp Marine’s contracting opportunities on Sofia. These will include:
Onshore converter station:
- 400kV AC cable civil works & erection
- Civil works design
- Civil works activities
- Management and engineering manpower
- Building services
- Security and CCTV
- Low voltage cabling
- Building materials
- Fire protection
Site-related: Offshore Converter Station
- Onshore Logistics
- Warehousing & Local Logistics
11.00 Welcome from NOF
11.05 Welcome from Sofia (RWE)
11.10 Presentation by GE’s Grid Solutions and Sembcorp Marine including details on contracts and timelines
11.40 Q&A Session
Non Membersprices start from
Subscribe To View Zone(s)