Wed | Sep 01 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Stand up and be Counted
About this event
In August we’re going to be holding some trial networking events as we look forward to reintroducing face to face events to our programme. This is our first trial event and we can’t wait to see you.
Our Stand up and be Counted event is a great opportunity to sell your business, raise your profile and meet new contacts. Each business will deliver a 60 second presentation to other delegates in the room.
To ensure this event is accessible to as many members as possible, attendance is limited to one representative from each organisation.
Who should attend this event?: Any Chamber member looking to meet other members in and around County Durham.
Who will you meet at this event?: Predominantly this event is attended by a mix of our Essentials and Small members in the local area from all sectors.
Dress code: We do not stipulate a dress code at our events but recommend attendees dress as though they were meeting clients. We recommend smart casual as a minimum.
We are working with our venues to finalise details of each face to face event. As part of this we will complete a full risk assessment and COVID-19 risk management plans for events in line with Government and HSE information. Our aim always is to ensure as many members as possible feel comfortable and safe attending our events.
As soon as our full attendee information is completed we will communicate this with those attending, well in advance of the event. To confirm:
- Our events will be held on round tables of 6, distanced, with limited numbers.
- We are securing venues larger than our pre-pandemic requirements to ensure we have plenty of space and ventilation for our attendees.
- We encourage attendees to wear masks when moving around.
- We will not be providing badges at events.
- Our events will be paperless.
In line with our COVID-19 guidance, we ask all attendees to adhere to our attendee code of behavior:
- Undertake your own health risk assessment. Consider if you wish to travel to and attend a Chamber event considering your own health, and what you are or are not comfortable with.
- Check for symptoms of COVID-19 before travelling to the event. You should be checking if you, or anyone you live with, have symptoms (even if they are mild) you should not attend, and should follow the guidance on testing and self-isolation.
- Do not attend Chamber events if you need to self-isolate. If have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, are required to isolate after travel, or because you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend our event.
- Adhere to any relevant COVID-19 safety measures in place at the event, including observing directions given by stewards, Chamber, or venue staff.
NHS Track & Trace:
The Chamber will adhere to the track and trade procedure or policy of our event venue. In the event of request from NHS Track & Trace within 21 days of the event, we may be requested to share your name and telephone number. We ask that you do share your telephone number with us, but it is not a mandatory requirement. We understand not everyone is comfortable sharing their data, and our aim always in to ensure as many members as possible feel comfortable and safe attending our events.
This event is open to Chamber members only and is open to one person per company.
Subscribe To View Zone(s)