Tue | Oct 19 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Start Me Up! | Building the foundations as you start your business
Join business advisors from Jacksons Law Firm and FW Capital for a free event aimed at offering support, advice and guidance to business start-ups.
- Different types of funding available and at what stage these are most suitable to different businesses. (grants, debt, equity).
- What to consider when getting ready to approach a funder and information that will be needed.
- A bit about the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund and FW Capital, and how they can help.
Peter Robinson, Partner and Head of Corporate and Commercial at Jacksons Law Firm will cover:
- Getting ready for investment
- Keeping your house in order
- Best practice from the start
Paul Clark, Partner and Head of Employment Law at Jacksons Law Firm will cover:
- The importance of having the essential employment documentation in place before taking on staff.
- Knowing where to access support on HR and Employment issues as your business grows.
08:30 am – Networking and breakfast
9:00 am – Welcome
9.05 am – Presentations
9:45 am – Q&A
10:00 am – Thank you and close
A light breakfast will be provided at the event and there will be the opportunity to network prior to the presentations.
For more information, or to inform of us of any special dietary requirements please contact Caroline Noble on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non Membersprices start from
Subscribe To View Zone(s)