This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Wed | Nov 03 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
VCSE Networking Event – Climate Emergency
About this event
Connected Voice brings together the voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations serving Newcastle and Gateshead with the second of our Autumn 2021 Networking Events.
- Showcase and celebrate best and innovative practice
- Inspire participants with new ideas and ways to meet the needs of their communities
- Connect people and organisations to forge new partnerships and ways of working together to the same goals
After careful consideration, Connected Voice has decided to continue delivering our Networking Events via Zoom for our Autumn series.
This time we’re focusing on the variety of ways that local VCSE organisations are taking action to tackle climate emergency and climate change.
Introduced by our Chief Executive Lisa Goodwin, and hosted by one of our Connected Voice trustees, we’ll have a range of speakers from environmental, climate change and green specific VCSE organisations, and mainstream organisations working to address these issues too – amongst beneficaries, volunteers, staff and trustees and across the work of their organisations.
It’s the perfect platform for you to share the experiences of your VCSE organisation in delivering innovative, successful projects in these themes- and learn from the experiences of others. We also want to hear of any challenges you’ve faced in delivery – including any you’ve not been able to overcome.
We’d love to hear from you if you’d be interested in being a speaker at this event. email@example.com
- An overview of the range of relevant services available from Connected Voice
- Performance from a local VCSE climate emergency focused organisation or project
- Workshops with very practical outcomes for your own organisation..
- An opportunity for you to contribute to a quickfire round of organisations who will have two minutes to share what they’re doing.
Follow us on Twitter @ConnectedVoice_
Note: Connected Voice is the voluntary sector infrastructure support organisation for Newcastle and Gateshead in the North-East of England. Free places at this event will be prioritised for VCSE organisations serving this part of our region. Registrations from outside our area, and our sector, may therefore be declined.
All our Zoom training and events will have closed captions (automatic subtitles) enabled. We can also provide a BSL interpreter for training and events on request, but ask you to give us enough advance notice to enable this to be organised. To maximise resources, we are unable to provide BSL interpreters for all sessions unless we know this is essential.
Non Membersprices start from
FREE - terms apply
Subscribe To View Zone(s)