This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Wed | Oct 20 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM
VICE CHANCELLOR NETWORK
This is your opportunity to connect with industry peers on current issues, share best practice and put your priorities forward to the CBI’s policy teams. This network brings together higher education leaders across all regions and nations in the UK.
Join us as we discuss locating universities at the centre of the CBI’s vision for an inclusive and internationally competitive economy.
Attend this event and you will:
- Hear from Tony Danker, Director-General, CBI on the role and impact of higher education in the CBI’s economic vision work
- Shape CBI thinking on the role of universities in driving the economic vision
- Engage with CBI policy teams on key areas of reform such as the Skills for Jobs White Paper and R&D roadmap
- Feedback on challenges and concerns from within the sector and how the CBI can support
- Gain insights from peers about their practices and lessons learned.
13:00 Welcome address
13:05 Keynote by Tony Danker, CBI Director-General
13:20 Virtual break-out rooms
These cross-regional breakout rooms will be chaired by the CBI’s Regional Directors and Policy Advisers from the CBI’s People and Skills team
13:50 Audience discussion
14:10 Closing Remarks
YOU’LL PARTICULARLY BENEFIT FROM THIS EVENT IF YOU ARE:
- Vice-chancellors / Pro-vice-chancellors (and deputies)
- Provosts / Principals
- Business and external engagement leads
- Policy leads
Whilst this event is arranged for Vice-chancellors, registration is transferable, but we ask that those joining the call have an overview of the organisation’s thinking in this space.
Subscribe To View Zone(s)