This event is held entirely online. Access detials will be provided from the host, upon registration.
Wed | Jun 23 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP NETWORK
The CBI’s Women in Leadership Network is aimed at female executives, either at or close to Board level. The purpose is to empower women by hearing from speakers who, like yourself, are successfully pushing through the challenges that female leaders face.
At this inaugural national network, we will be joined by Dame Karen Pierce DCMG, British Ambassador to the USA, and Henrietta Jowitt, Deputy Director-General, Commercial, CBI, for a deep-dive discussion on navigating through these challenging times and maintaining your authentic leadership style.
Dame Karen will share her views on diplomatic relations in the current environment, given the issues that have arisen from the UK exiting the EU, combined with the recent shift in focus to how businesses can recover from the pandemic.
Following discussions, we will take your burning questions during an interactive audience Q&A, held under the Chatham House Rule.
By attending you will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in an informative discussion that will address the current challenges affecting those in leadership roles
- Share ideas with like-minded individuals that are experiencing similar challenges in today’s business environment
- Engage directly with our guest speaker and ask your burning questions in a Chatham House Rule environment.
It is also our aim that women leave the event inspired to implement at least one of the learnings in their day-to-day activities and wider business strategy.
THIS NETWORK IS EXCLUSIVE TO CBI MEMBERS AND OPEN TO:
- Women in leadership positions in any sector, in any senior role
- Those five years from board level
This event brings greater benefits to all attendees when the audience is diverse – with leaders from different businesses, regions, sectors and job roles. To enable diversity, all tickets will be allocated by the CBI to maximise the potential for a successful event.
Subscribe To View Zone(s)