NetKno was founded by Jeni Smith in April 2020, just as the world closed its doors to in-person networking events for the very first time.
Despite its challenges, NetKno has gone from strength to strength delivering networking training and consultancy remotely, and through pre-recorded video content, working with corporates clients and universities all over the world.
During her career Jeni has won several awards in enterprise including being named within the ‘Future 100 Young Entrepreneurs’ in the UK, ‘Growth Accelerator Programme’ winner, and finalist in the Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2021.
Between 2017-19 she conducted two rounds of academic research with Durham University, exploring her unique strategic business networking model. The research results spurred her on to launch NetKnow and are what we now use to develop bespoke networking strategies for consultancy clients and NetKno-Who subscribers.
More Podcasts and Features
- It all starts with “Hello” | Jeni Smith (NetKno) | The Purch It Podcast
- North East Times – Networking through a recession
- Welcome to the Jungle – Inside Clubhouse: the invite-only app changing the way we network
- North East Times – The Last Word: Jeni Smith
- High Life North – Let us introduce you to the new networking platform helping local businesses connect
- Networking is making friends for grown ups.
- Profs Radio Ep18 with Jeni Smith
- A Business Life
- The Colourmedia Show EP02 – Interviews with the queen of networking and ITV
- Real World Business Stories | Growth Strategy Podcast with Steve Pugh
Have to admit I’d never heard of a networking strategist until I was introduced to Jeni through a mutual connection, but wow! Jeni really knows her stuff! She doesn’t simply grab a handful of links from the first page of an Eventbrite search result, she really wants to get to know you and find out about your business. Clearly she puts a lot of time, thought and effort into crafting a strategy that works for you; and I’m sure even the serial networkers will discover events they’ve never heard of when Jeni comes back with your strategy plan, all delivered professionally and personably. Thank you so much, Jeni!
Want to learn more about
Register for our newsletter and get a free download of ‘The Art of Strategic Networking’, our new whitepaper written by founder Jeni Smith.
Alongside our online courses we can also help you, your teams, your clients, or your students, become more confident, effective, strategic networkers with our networking training options.
For more info on the training, we offer, take a look at our services page, or get in touch and we can chat through your needs, and ways we can potentially support.
* when allowed of course